« Abandonment Issues & Essences for Animals

Vibration is Saying Goodbye

Posted by admin on Nov 19, 2011

By Donna Cunningham, MSW and Deborah Bier, PhD, Vibration’s Co-Editors

Can you believe Vibration Magazine has been around for 14 years?  (Half a Saturn cycle, asserts Ms. Cunningham.)  Hundreds, and hundreds of wonderful articles about one of our favorite topics: vibrational and flower essences.  Fabulous work by scores of writers, practitioners, makers, consutrilliumredpainting-a2dmers.  Beautiful artwork from dozens of sources, including created by ourselves.  Vibration now has thousands of readers from all over the world. And we have come to adore one another, growing to be great friends in the process of creating this publication.

All this success, and we’re writing that Vibration is saying goodbye?! What’s going on??!

Simply put: we are both called to other things. We have reached different stages in our respective lives than were present when Vibration first began.  Donna is mostly now in a retirement mode, and Deborah has taken on new work projects that are consuming her time and energy. We have both felt for a while that it was coming to be time to let Vibration rest on its considerable laurels.  And now that time has arrived.

For as long as we are able to, we will keep the archives of Vibration online for free public access. We will publish once more in a week or two, offering a guide to accessing our back articles.  It will remain at the top of this blog so that future readers can find it.

Neither of us can think of any work that’s been more consistently fun.  And it’s consistently expanded our professional and personal lives, too. We are deeply grateful to everyone who has be a part of this endeavor, and for the opportunity to serve this field.

47 Comments »

Rachana:

OMG! U r saying Good bye…….V sad news…..I don know what to say. I have never made a comment on your site, but I use the site regularly since I am doing flower essence therapy since last one year. Anytime I need more information I just log into your site, whether it is from work, school or even on my phone when I am on the bus. U said u will try to keep the archives?

November 19th, 2011 | 10:17 am
Darcy:

Thank you both for all the work, information and contacts. The best on your new adventures.

November 19th, 2011 | 7:48 pm
Pat Davis:

You have both done us all a wonderful service with your work. Many will continue to benefit from the archives. Happy Trails to you both! Thanks for everything.

November 19th, 2011 | 9:10 pm
Sean:

Thank you so much for everything and for the legacy of the fascinating and informative archives that you leave for us. All the very best for the future.

November 19th, 2011 | 9:11 pm
Peggy:

Wow! Really sad to see Vibrations go. Hope someone else will have the time and energy to pick it up and run with it again…or something like it, as I feel essences will become even more important in the coming years.

Many thanks to both Donna and Deborah for 14 wonderful years of amazing content and conversation. I really hope your new projects unfold with beauty and grace, just as this blog did. Take care!

November 19th, 2011 | 9:11 pm
Jeri Dziabuda:

I’m *so sad* to see it go, although I’ll enjoy the rich archives as long as possible. Thanks to both of you for this wonderful resource. Donna, wishing you the best in “retired” life, enjoy! And Deborah, wishing your new path all kinds of success!

November 19th, 2011 | 9:22 pm
Val - South Africa:

I have really enjoyed all your articles and all of your work bringing us so much useful information. I can understand your need to move on and wish you lots of energy and positive vibrations in your new lives. Many thanks. Very best wishes

November 19th, 2011 | 9:28 pm

Please let us know if you need help from your loyal readers – funding to keep this blog archived for us all.

Good wishes to your new endeavors…

Peace

November 19th, 2011 | 9:32 pm
S V Swamy:

Every thing that begins has to end. So, this too has to end. But do try to keep the archives. They have been useful in my early years of healing and yes, I too have moved on and rarely use the essences now but do help others if they need. Blessings.

November 19th, 2011 | 9:32 pm

And it doesn´t matter:
Have we, simply,
Just met,
Have you invited me,
Have I invited you,
Into my life…
Anyhow:
It is important,
That you exist and radiate.
It is important,
That I feel that.

DANDELION

SAND-GLASS
And sand flows
With it’s own rhythm.
Grain by grain,
The picture starts to appear.
My essence is read out,
And thirty-three pieces match.
With the last grain,
Comes the truth.
On my head,
A crystal crown.

FRACTALS
On this head of mine
A crystal crown shines.
Each crystal carries its pattern,
Of everything that I am.
On the wings of wind
The great flight begins:
-Some seed will fall
On fertile ground
And a new flower will grow.

With all my love
vesna m.

November 19th, 2011 | 9:34 pm

I can’t believe it’s been 14 years! Thank you for all the wonderful, helpful articles, and best wishes to you all with your new endeavors. Blessings!

November 19th, 2011 | 9:36 pm
Sarvananda Bluestone:

I will sorely miss you folks and the amazing ezine that you have put out. I think I have seen it from the beginning and have looked forward to each issue and then each blog entry. It has been one of the highest quality works on the net. I wish you both well in your new endeavors and am sure that I will see you both in the ether, cyberspace. Thank you for all you have done.

November 19th, 2011 | 9:49 pm

Deb and Donna, it has been such a great pleasure to work with you as an author. Beyond that (far beyond), Vibtation has been an enormous resource for all who love essences.

Thanks so much for your wonderful contributions.

November 19th, 2011 | 9:52 pm

Dear Deborah and Donna, Your contribution has been incredibly precious. I want to go back through the archives and print EVERYTHING now! It’s a bible of information and so needed as we go forward now into this new time. As I forward this to my group of Flower Folk, I just know they will be as sorry as I am to see this series end! I feel honored I was able to be a part of your sources. Thank you both and very best wishes for your new endeavors. We all send love and blessings, Patricia & the Group

November 19th, 2011 | 9:55 pm

Thank you very much for all the wonderful articles written over the years, I learnt so much.

Everyone is bound to miss you but you will never be forgotten. Good luck to you all in all your future ventures.

November 19th, 2011 | 9:55 pm
LuAnn - Ohio:

Thank you for sharing your vast knowlege with all of us out here who are working to improve the quality of our lives. Blessings on your journey and with your new endeavors..

November 19th, 2011 | 10:21 pm

Deborah and Donna, you have been amazing. The extent of this site is really mind-boggling. Vibration Magazine brought such wonderful things to my life in myriad ways. I’m forever grateful to have been a tiny part of it.

cj

November 19th, 2011 | 10:29 pm
Jill:

You must be able heard the groans of Oh No! that is reverberating round the world as this news is realized.
I too havent commented before but have deeply appreciated the time and effort it takes to put out such a quality site.
I have looked forward to your em alert saying that the next edition was ready for a good many years. Your ezine is like a good friend who cant get here soon enough. I would make a pot of tea and put my feet up and start combing through all the bits and pieces. Then send this, that and another to folks who would also benefit. Ahhhh, oh me oh my. You will be sorely missed but Life happens and I can only too easily understand that. So let me just say, “Thank You” for the time we had together and the joy you have brought not only me but so many others. Your Archives will be a legacy you can be very proud of. That and all those of us who have benefited from your Wisdom. I am grateful to be able to access them for at least sometime to come.
Bright Blessings to each of you and yours in your new Adventures.
Thank you again for illuminating my little corner of the planet.
You will be sorely missed.

November 19th, 2011 | 11:30 pm
Anne Ryan:

I do not think I know a more generous and valuable contribution than that made by you both. You have brought so much to so many and with such good spirit.Others talk about their generosity. You have lived it. I am so deeply grateful and I wish you all the goodness that you have given for so long.

November 19th, 2011 | 11:47 pm
Margaret:

Sad news, but so grateful for all your wonderful work, articles, etc over the years! Best wishes to you both. Blessings!

November 20th, 2011 | 12:01 am
Kathleen Gault:

At least we have the recent post on abandonment issues to help us through our loss! You will be missed, but memories (and learning gained) will be treasured. Thanks for everything, all 14 years of it.

November 20th, 2011 | 12:31 am
Janys:

This has been a very special, giving site all these years with great information. A great and beautiful source. Will miss it! But good luck and blessings to all in their new ventures.

November 20th, 2011 | 1:13 am
Angela Werneke:

Thank you so much! Many blessings upon your new endeavours!

November 20th, 2011 | 1:40 am
admin:

Kathleen, we wondered if anyone would notice the juxtaposition of the abandonment article and our departure! Believe it or not, it was not intentional. Just another example of the amazing synchronicity Vibration has always experienced. — Deborah

November 20th, 2011 | 2:26 am
Sharon:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful, informative site. Blessings to all.

November 20th, 2011 | 2:39 am
Diana:

Thank you for all your service, your energy, your good cheer. May the next phase in your lives be sweet and satisfying.

November 20th, 2011 | 2:40 am

I love Vibration Magazine and understand how that half-Saturn cycle can pull things in different directions – all good things must come to an end, right? I am so happy we will be seeing the archives, as there has been, in my mind, the best material ever shared here on flower essences and vibrational remedies! Thank you all for everything you have done, and will continue to do! You are loved!

November 20th, 2011 | 4:34 am
gina:

you will be missed! Thank you for all that you have shared with us!

November 20th, 2011 | 8:52 am
Suzi - New Zealand:

For many years I have looked forward to receiving Vibration magazine – thank you both so much for the ‘essence’ you have given us with every edition.

November 20th, 2011 | 1:31 pm

Thank you for all that you have done for the field of Flower and Vibrational Essences. Wishing you both every success with the next stage of your life.
Many Blessings x

November 20th, 2011 | 1:52 pm
Robin:

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your articles all these years. I am ashamed to say I’m not sure if I thanked you before this, but let me say now how much gratitude I have for all of the wonderful teachings. They have enriched my understanding of FE’s – which I treasure. May you both have an abundance of blessings on your path. You will be missed! Robin

November 20th, 2011 | 6:25 pm
Liz:

Thank you so much for all of your time and service. I have learned so much from these articles and through the comments.

November 20th, 2011 | 8:38 pm

I will miss seeing the new article announcement in my email. I use flower essences in some of my soap products and Reiki. I have learned much from both of you. The archives will continue to be a legacy for all of us and a rich resource. Best wishes to you both.

November 20th, 2011 | 9:39 pm
Muriel:

So sorry to see you go, so much change now. Thank you for all the information and also for keeping the archives up.

All the best to you both in your new ventures.

November 20th, 2011 | 10:44 pm

Thank you very much for all you have shared so generously over the years. I first ‘discovered’ flower essences in 1975 and have used and taught about them since 1979. I’ve been priviledged to support my family, friends and hundreds of people through “thick & thin”.

Vibration Magazine has been a most marvelous support and information source to professionals and lay users alike. Thank you for your generous dedication for all these years. You will be missed and I support your decision to ‘move on’. Is that not the nature of nature?

Many blessings upon your new endeavours

November 21st, 2011 | 1:20 am

Thank you so much for the gift of this incredible ESSENTIAL resource, and thank you for all your time and energy through the years. Blessings!

November 21st, 2011 | 1:42 am
Carol:

Thank you for all of the informative articles you have shared – I feel so grateful :o ) Wishing you all the best, wherever life take you!

November 21st, 2011 | 6:27 am
Kristine:

Oh im so sorry to hear that. I have been gratefully using vibrations magazine for many many many years. So many great articles and information. I wishe you both all my best wishes for you future. Thank you so much for all you have done for all of us :-) )))

November 21st, 2011 | 1:06 pm
Patricia:

Thank for all you both generously shared. Have a good new jurney.
Blessings!!!

November 21st, 2011 | 2:20 pm

Thank you for your teachings. All the best!

November 21st, 2011 | 2:53 pm

Thank you for your service. Many Blessings.

November 21st, 2011 | 11:48 pm
raquel:

November 23rd, 2011 | 5:52 am
James Callaway:

If nothing else, the flowers teach that
there is a season for growing, a season
for blooming and a season for withdrawing. It is accomplished through
absolute in the moment attention and pure Love for the One Great Life.
Thanks so much for all that you have done to bring essence therapy into the twenty-first century. May this work continue to blossom as we face the challenges of change. Deep Peace to All!

November 23rd, 2011 | 9:17 am
Jenny Capuano:

I´ve been reading u for ages.
Is there anything we can do to stop u from saying good by?

November 25th, 2011 | 5:42 am

Wow, what an outpouring of affection, Donna and Deborah, for all you have held with the forming vision of flower essences in these days. A forum for co-creative thinking, sharing experiences, ideas, questions, all with good humor, sensitivity and a flair for beautiful design!
I’ve greatly appreciated the opportunity to develop some of my own thoughts about vibrational essences through this ezine and met some wonderful folks along the way. In that sense, the magazine has strengthened community, in a very non-competitive fashion. We all seemed interested to learn what these marvelous, magical products are, how to use them, how to open to their healing properties, how to deepen through them into the mysteries of Nature.
One tinge of sadness… I was pondering a new article about the role of essences as ‘future-fasteners’, exploring their alchemical capability to reach into the future through the power of intention and ‘fasten’ an energy, through time and space, into our body-soul now. I’ll have to write this and publish it on my blog now without the additional joy of sharing it with this very interesting healing community!
You have offered the world a great gift through this forum, and I thank you both for the opportunity to grow in your virtual ‘garden.’
Affectionately, Andrea

November 26th, 2011 | 6:09 pm

Deborah & Donna,
I just want to add my voice to all of the above. I had the great pleasure of helping proofread Vibration for a period during its magazine-format days. I absorbed so much through osmosis, and all this still plays its part in my work with essences today.
You have been a real inspiration, a precious resource which will endure. All blessings to you both for the future…
Mari x

November 27th, 2011 | 2:12 am

It is sad to hear that, through the years of availing your service it did me give great benefits. Flower essences is such miracle drug, all your hard work inspires me in many ways.

Best Regard, I just want to say my deepest gratitude. Thank you for everything. :)

November 27th, 2011 | 7:36 pm